Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How we spend our days...

I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would be a stay at home mom (though I never thought I'd have twin boys either!) Being home with them everyday is such a blessing! Since its so cold outside, I try to come up with "fun stuff" we can do inside. Thanks to working with babies at a daycare all 4 years while I was in college, I have more ideas than you could ever imagine! I love watching my boys grow and experience new things! My 1st idea consisted of putting the boys in their high chairs and pouring cold wet noodles out for them to play in. Wow- was this ever an experience! Enjoy the pictures!

Nolan & Jonas before we started....they are such happy boys :)

Bring on the noodles!! The first touch was great! The boys didn't know what to think about them! But believe me, they got the hang of it!


Nolan had noodles everywhere! How he managed to get noodles behind his ear is beyond me!


Jonas didn't want me to take them away! Look at those eyes- he was on a mission!


Nolan figured out how to throw them! Just imagine my kitchen floor :)


Jonas was amazed at how they wiggled! By the end of play time, the boys were wore out!





1 comments:

Lindsey said...

you are such a great mom girl! those boys are blessed :) keep bringing on those great ideas!!!