We have so many friends and family that live away but want to keep updated on our boys- so I've created this space to keep everyone "in the loop!"
4 days before I delivered the boys!
Nolan Kole weighing in at 6lbs 1 oz!!

Jonas Kade & Nolan Kole will be 5 months old tomorrow! It is so hard to believe! They are rolling over and trying their best to get their knees going to crawl! Life at the Raymond house is always busy and the boys keep us laughing! Jonas doesn't ever stop babbling and Nolan has this new laugh that is hysterical! I've attached some pictures- Hope you enjoy!
4 days before I delivered the boys!
Chris talking to the boys minutes before the c-section!

Jonas Kade weighing in at 5lbs 13 oz!


The boys in their crib in the NICU- they were there a week before coming home...

We finally got to bring them home!! 51/2 lbs each!

Their 2nd trip to Florida- but this time they got to hang out by the pool!

Nolan Kole & Jonas Kade after their dedication at church!


3 comments:
so glad you joined the blogging world.. it is so fun!!! cant wait to see you this weekend. i will call you soon :)
My nephews are the cutest ever! Love you guys. Uncle Moe sends his love too!
Aunt Neenan.
Great idea and cute pics! I can't believe how fast the boys are growing and can't wait to see them again. If you are in K-town this weekend, call me. Donnie is excited about the 'outing'. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Chris, the boys, Cindy, Leann, Beth, EVERYONE. See you soon! :O)
Post a Comment