A lot has been going on around here lately...and when I say a lot, I can't even begin to express what I mean. On a good note, clinicals are going well. I am really enjoying what I'm doing and am feeling more and more confident each day! Its really amazing to feel like I truly make a difference in someone's life everyday and for that, I'm grateful that I'm in such a wonderful field of practice! The boys are doing great- growing more and more everyday. They have learned so many new words and Nolan has used the potty several more times and seems very interested in learning! Both of them have facial expressions that will make you fall over laughing! They are so sweet! Chris is managing well working full time and taking 18 hours of college classes! I'm very proud of him! As things in our lives are changing daily and there are a lot of uncertainties right now, please keep us in your prayers. We know that God has a plan for us and I've never doubted that! 
Friday, February 20, 2009
Catching up...
Posted by The Raymonds at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment