Monday, March 16, 2009

Remember Me?

haha! Yes, we are still here, just busy! Actually, I lost my cable to download my pictures from my camera onto the computer. But rest assured that I found a new cable on ebay and it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! I'm way behind on posting pictures of everything! The boys who grow more and more everyday, baby showers galore ( I feel like I've been to at least 1 every weekend for the past month! ), making shower gifts, clinicals, school, enjoying the warm beautiful weather that didn't last long enough, my girls nights, etc. I could go on and on about what I've missed posting on....hopefully I can catch up this week, but then again, if the sun shines and it warms up- I'll be in the sun with my boys! Oh well- just keep checking back! I have not forgotten about all you blog stalkers out there ;)


Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad to see you back on! Can't wait to see new pictures. If you are at your mom's on a sunny day, come and play with us!

Lindsey said...

Glad you havnot forgotten about us! And thank you again for taking time out of your busy schedule to come to Griffin's shower! It was wonderful to see all of you in person instead of just in pictures :)

Tara said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and I wanted to let you know about the rings for the curtains. I got them at Joanns. They have them at Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and most places but it is hard to find a good size. I didnt want the real big ones or the real small ones. Try Joanns, I think they were like $6. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you can buy something to trace the map on the canvas? I have found one at Pottery Barn, but I really don't want to spend $100 on one. I love the bedroom and play room.

Trish