Mothers Day is probably my favorite holiday! It just brings back so many memories and floods of emotions that words cannot even express. I laid in bed just thinking about the day I found out I was going to be a mommy, Chris' excitement, finding out we were being blessed with twins, and to think about their birth still brings me to tears! I can still remember June 21, 2007 as if it were yesterday. After realizing that my water had broke, I think Chris broke his record speed driving me to the hospital! And within minutes of the c-section, hearing Jonas' first cry brought me to tears! Thats an understatement...I was flooding the place! Looking at Jonas while waiting to hear Nolan cry...hearing the Dr say "you're going to feel me pull out boy #2 now" and then the squeal of Nolan! (And yes, he still has the same squeal!) These past 2 years have been nothing short of blessing after blessing as the boys learn new things and we take adventure after adventure. I truly cannot put into words what being a mother means to me! Love, hope, excitement, awe, breath taking, endless days of laughter, endless nights of worry, and thanking God all along the way....
Sunday I got to sleep in and Chris got up with the boys. They made me breakfast in bed which was fabulous! I got the sweetest cards, a gift card, and a necklace with 2 charms- one charm with a "J" & one with an "N"....how I treasure it already! We visited with family after church and finally got to come home and just enjoy my 3 men! And the best part of my day- seeing daddy and the boys all dancing together when they didn't know I was watching...I'm just in awe of God's blessings!
My family.... 
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Mother's Day 2009
Posted by The Raymonds at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey I saw your blog a while back. It's so cute. The boys are growing so much! I love the Mother's Day pics! They are precious!
Post a Comment