Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Leann & Daylan's Shower


2 weeks ago, Bethanie, Lisa, & I hosted a shower for my sisterinlaw, Leann who is having her first baby this summer! I am so excited to finally be "Aunt Mandy" that I just can't stand it! I made Daylan a lot of gifts and was very proud of how each of them turned out! I could kick myself though for not taking pictures of everyone at the shower. I was so busy running around that I put down my camera and didn't pick it back up! Sorry...here are the pictures I did get- some of the shower and the rest of my craftiness :)

Moe is in the process of painting a mural on 1 of the nursery walls...will post a finished picture soon!


Hot foods

More food...

All the sweets!

Presents!

The walls of the nursery

The family tree I made for his room...

A large basket & liner I made for his room...if you look closely, It has his name on it :)

All the burp cloths I made my lil nephew!

The picture I made for his Jungle Room

My 1st ever attempt at a quilted blanket...not so bad if I say so myself

Daylan's name in the last square of the quilt

I spray painted the basket, made the basket liner myself, & monogrammed his name on it

up close

Monogrammed flannel blanket



Photobucket

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

girl you out did yourself :) Loving the family tree.. it looks great and I am sure she loved it as much as we did!