Since I'm having a lazy Saturday and am outside enjoying this beautiful weather with NOTHING to do (the boys are napping & Chris has gone to the Orange & White game), I decided to post some of my favorite recent pictures of my boys! They are so funny & we are constantly laughing at the things they do! Its so hard to believe that they will be turning 2 in only two short months...(tear)...where on Earth has the time gone?!? Time is passing so fast and each day I find myself trying to soak up every ounce of their sweetness, giggles, and most of all- their kisses! I love hearing their voices each morning as they talk to each other in their cribs! I just love laying in bed and listening to them! I melt each time they look at me and say "mama, kisses" as they pucker up! And my heart breaks with every tear they shed hoping I can fix whats wrong. Seeing them run to me when I get home makes the worst day bright again. Ok- I'm boring you with my affection for my boys- sorry, just got a little carried away! Anyhow, enjoy the pictures...they sure are priceless!
Jonas & Nolan loving playing at their "desk" with magnetic letters in their play room @ Mimis! Yes, they dressed/undressed themselves!
Jonas going to give Nolan a kiss...such loving little boys!
Nolan dressed himself :)
The boys wanted to sit on the couch under the covers with Poppy instead of getting ready for bed!
Nolan riding the rocking horse with Mimi
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Lots of laughs...
Posted by The Raymonds at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment