
Jonas and Nolan have been crazy about tractors, bulldozers, and gators since they could talk! And if it's green and John Deere- it's that much better! They love going to visit their papaw since they live on a farm and gets to ride on large equipment on a regular basis. More than that, they ADORE riding on the Gator! Chris and I had been talking for a while about buying them a power wheels vehicle for each of them. They got a powerwheels truck for their birthday, but only having 1 doesn't work with 2 boys. That being said, we couldn't buy 1 John Deere...oh the fights that would be had! So we went to Walmart to check out our options. They had a John Deere tractor with trailer- but they also had a John Deere Gator! Chris immediately went for the gator. I needed more time! The Gator was over $120 more expensive for just 1! So Chris starts his sales pitch... After going over the 2, we noticed that the Gator has a weight limit of 130 lbs! The tractor only 80 lbs... that did it, I was sold. (The best part- I can ride with the boys!) So we had them bring 2 Gators to the front and we took them home! Chris was so excited- like a little kid on Christmas! He worked in the garage for hours putting them together and putting all the stickers on! I videoed the boys finding them which was priceless! After seeing their reactions, I knew we made the right decision! Jonas and Nolan both do excellent driving them! I am blown away at how smart they are! Enjoy the pictures!

Nolan on his Gator
Jonas on his Gator
The boys riding around the back yard while daddy mows


Thursday, September 10, 2009
John Deere Green....
Posted by The Raymonds at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment