I have really enjoyed spending time with Jonas & Nolan the last couple weeks- not that I didn't love it before because I'm their biggest fan- but they have grown so much recently, their vocabulary has tripled, and they are so funny! Today I was taking them to get some chicken nuggets for lunch. (Yes, I'm one of those parents who actually hates giving them chicken nuggets for every meal, but when Jonas looked at me today and said "I wan ticken nugget"- I just couldn't say no!) On the way to Wendys (they prefer Wendys over McDonalds!)
I said "boys, would you all like Mommy to take you to Dollywood tomorrow?"
Nolan replied "No mommy, I want yogurt."
Me- But we can have some yogurt when we get home and then we can still go to Dollywood tomorrow!
Nolan- No, yogurt tomorrow too!
Jonas- No Nowan- Doweewood!
Nolan- No Jojo, I want yogurt!
After explaining that we could have yogurt today and tomorrow and still go to Dollywood, everyone was happy! I can't get over that my boys can actually talk to me know and fully understand! They are growing way too fast!! Here are some updated pictures of them over the past couple weeks!
What could be better than being 2 years old and eating a cupcake & drinking milk on the back of the boat at 10pm?!?
Nolan saying "cheese"...excited over finding easter eggs in the closet!
Nolan was trying to shut Jonas up in the drawer- so when I told Nolan he couldn't do that- just jumped in the drawer with Jonas! 
Painting with mommy at the camp ground
The boys are obsessed with trains...
and cars!

Saturday, September 26, 2009
My favorite little men...
Posted by The Raymonds at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment