Monday, December 7, 2009

"It's snowing, Mommy!!"


Saturday morning, we woke up to SNOW!! Jonas & Nolan have never seen snow laying on the ground so they were soooo excited! They kept saying "I wanna go outside" over & over! So finally after breakfast, I bundled them up in 4 layers (they looked a little like Ralphy on A Christmas Story) and we all headed out! Daddy immediately taught them how to make snowballs! Their target- mommy!! They giggled and stomped around for 45 minutes until I told them we had to go in and warm up! I might have considered letting them stay longer, but Nolan refused to wear gloves and his hands were red! So in we went... Daddy turned on the fire place and taught the boys how to "thaw out" Jonas wasn't convinced at first- he said "No, Daddy! Fire will burn you!" I guess we have taught them well about being around the fireplace when its on! Daddy explained that we weren't touching the fire, just getting close enough to feel the warmth! Nolan & Jonas were ok with that! We spent the rest of the day being lazy, watching movies, and cooking goodies! I'm convinced that this day is what life is all about!



The boys throwing snowballs at mommy!

Just look at those smiles!

Jonas having fun!

Nolan having a blast in the snow!

My 3 boys!

The boys carrying the big snowball daddy made them!

Nolan eating the snow!

Jonas saying...."NO, fire will burn you!"

Daddy teaching the boys how to thaw out :O)

My 3 boys warming up by the fire!



Photobucket

0 comments: