
I love the few moments I get at home with just one of my children! I think it's so important to have individualized time with each one and try to have a "Mommy & Jonas" day and a "Mommy & Nolan" day each week. Sometimes its only half a day, but thats fine with me! Monday, I spent the morning with Jonas taking him with me to run errands and to have some xrays done of him. We had a good time and I took him to lunch before coming home and putting him down for his 3 hour nap! We were met at home by Chris & Nolan. It was time for some mommy & Nolan time! We played trains for a while before I decided that we needed to bake Aunt Leann some brownies since she just had a baby :) I put Nolan on the counter and he did all the work! He actually did great and didn't make a mess! I cannot tell you how much I love both of my boys and fall more and more in love with them each day! Here are the pictures-
Mommy supervising as Nolan pours in the eggs, water, and oil!
Wiping up a small spill...Nolan said "Uh oh mommy" and pointed to the water!
Look at that concentration!!
Nolan adding the mix
Jonas woke up just as we had finished- but he got to eat and thats the best part!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Nolan's Brownies
Posted by The Raymonds at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment