.jpg)
On August 15, 2009, we loaded up the car (could not have fit anything else!) and headed to Myrtle Beach with Mimi, Poppy, Aunt Cindy & Uncle Davis. I had been looking forward to this vacation for a while because I knew the boys were finally big enough to do a lot on their own! In their 2 short years of life, they have been to the beach 5 times! During previous trips, they had to be carried, shaded, held in the pool, and were terrified of the sound of the ocean! I knew this year was going to be different! The resort we stayed at has a newly built kiddie pool that is 14-16 inches deep. In this area, there are 8 slides, 3 tunnels, and waterfall, and countless water-sprayers. I new that the boys would be able to roam around on their own and have so much fun! Well- they didn't jump right in like I had expected, but it didn't take much of us sliding with them before they were ready to do it themselves! I had so much fun taking pictures and videos of them! We had the best time eating out, enjoying the sun, staying up late playing games, and enjoying being a family. Its rare- since Cindy & Davis moved to Seattle- that we are actually all together! We had a great time and we booked our trip for 2010 before leaving! I hope that my boys will look back at all these pictures one day and know how much their mommy adores them, cherishes spending time with them, and loves being a kid again with them!
My precious boys.jpg)
Jonas on the beach.jpg)
Nolan on the beach.jpg)
Nolan was so proud to wear his "spidermans" all day with no accidents!
A view of the Kiddie Park- as soon as we went to the pool both boys would say "I wanna go side"
The octopus in the kiddie park had 2 slides and 1 tunnel!
The pirate ship in the kiddie park had 6 slides and 2 tunnels!
Mom & her girls
Jonas would sit at the top and yell "ready, set, go!"
Nolan sliding
Jonas sliding on his own!
Jonas is excited and going back for more!
Mommy & her boys!
Mimi & Poppy poolside with the boys
After eating at Yamoto's- Broadway at the Beach
Sharing a bed- so precious!
Nolan LOVED wrapping up in a towel when it was time to go in!
Looked like drowned rats but we were having fun sliding!
Nolan wanted to wear his goggles everywhere!!
How do you keep the boys quiet while waiting for a table? A camera case and a buzzer :)
Jonas realized he had pockets like daddy!
After dinner..
Cindy reading to the boys
Aunt Cindy & Uncle Dave
Jonas giving Aunt Cindy kisses

Sunday, August 30, 2009
Myrtle Beach 2009
Posted by The Raymonds at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What resort did you guys stay at? It looks like somewhere Brady would love!
Aw, so cute!
Post a Comment