Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Family Tradition

Its hard to believe that its Christmas time already!! Its even harder to believe that this is mine & Chris' 3rd Christmas as a married couple! Wow how time flies! One of our Christmas traditions is decorating his parents tree. We decorate, eat, & play games! After eating lots of chicken casserole ( or the barnyard pimp as Chris would say) and spinach & artichoke dip- Jot & Brenda put up the tree. Then it was up to us girls to decorate...I'd have to say we did a good job! Then it was time for homemade hot chocolate & Rook! If you know anything about this family- its that we LOVE to play Rook! And Chris & I came out on top :) Now that we have 2 new additions to our family- Chris & I are looking forward to starting our own traditions at our house! Enjoy the pictures!

Papaw, Nana, & daddy took a break while us girls did some decorating!Nana loved walking around with the boys! This is Nolan with her...
Beth & Leann adding some ornaments...how pretty is the tree!?!

Aunt Neenan & Jonas, Aunt Bessy with Nolan...they love the boys so much!
Jot, Brenda, Leann, & Beth- we just want you all to know that we love you all very much! I couldn't ask for a better family to be a part of! You all have accepted me at times when I wouldn't let you all in & you never gave up on me- for that I'll be forever grateful! You shower my boys with love and treat me as if I'm one of your own. I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I'm proud to call you all my family!

1 comments:

The Habib Family said...

Hey! Love this website. You know that we love you too. More than words. You ARE one of us. I think of you as another sister!!!
Love you.
Leann