Updates! Sorry its been a while- but with Christmas, our anniversary, and keeping up with the boys, I've been busy! The boys are now 20lbs each and will be 6 months old Friday! Its so hard to believe! They continue to brighten our lives with each passing day. Nolan has become completely fixed on his toes! He is constantly sucking on his big toe while his lil toes smack his nose- its one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Jonas is so close to crawling! He is mobile as he has learned to scoot by pushing with his knees while on his belly. He just hasn't grasped the arm movement- so for now he scoots on his forehead! Its funny but I'm sure he'll be crawling in a matter of days! They are both amazed by the Christmas tree and love helping me wrap presents (although they just eat the paper!) We are looking forward to next week as we start our own family Christmas traditions! Hope everyone has a safe & happy holiday :)
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Update
Posted by The Raymonds at 7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment