Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The best Christmas ever!!

Our 1st Christmas with the boys was great! Saturday night, we started our running around. Christmas Eve we had to be some where every 2 1/2 hours- I know! And with 2 babies! But the boys hung in there like champs...sleeping during the short drives from place to place and waking up to visit. With the exception of a few rough moments due to teeth popping thru (and quickly fixed with some baby orajel), the boys laughed the entire night! They loved all their presents- way too many to name along with way too many people to thank! We are so blessed to have such amazing family & friends who love our boys so much! We hope each of you had a safe & happy holiday! I took way too many pictures to post, but here are a few...enjoy!Chris, Jonas, Me, Nolan, Dad, Barbara, Diane, Russ, Davis & Cindy- What more could a father ask for? The boys love their Pops! And thanks Barbara for all the monogrammed bibs, burp cloths, & blankets! (the bibs in this picture say "Dear Santa, I have been so good! I want a dump truck. Love Jonas/Nolan" They were a hit!
Nolan in his new walker (thanks Mimi)- Corbin loved pushing him around!
Mimi & Jonas....Look at that face! He is his father made over!
Jonas opening presents with papaw on Christmas morning
Nolan on Christmas morning
See this- this is how I spend my day :) Pulling them off each other! They love to touch but they have NO idea what gentle means :) This is Jonas being "gentle" with Nolan!
I guess Nolan's bib taste better than Jonas'....Anything brother has, Jonas wants- and vice versa!

0 comments: