Thursday, January 3, 2008

Reflections of 2007 & a bright future~

I've thought a lot about the past year and how blessed Chris & I have been. Sure we've done a lot- gone on vacations, bought a 5th wheel RV, put our house up for sale, & celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary- but NOTHING compares to the blessings we received on June 21st. Jonas Kade & Nolan Kole have brought more joy to our lives than I could have ever imagined having. The abundance of love is amazing. I can still hear my mom saying "you'll see one of these days when you have kids of your own"- and it couldn't be more true. I knew that I always wanted kids- being a godly wife & mother have always been my dream. I knew I would love & cherish my children- but I could never have dreamed of the magnitude & depths of a mothers love. Though I could go on and on about being a mom (and I'm just in the beginning!)- I'll tell you this. Its the single most greatest thing that I've ever done. I thank God every day for my 2 precious lil boys. Their smile warms my heart, their laugh melts my heart, and when they reach up for me and say "mama"- I know that I have truely been blessed. I could lose everything I own, but as long as I still have my family, I know I'm the richest woman ever. God is good, awesome, & amazing and his miracles are nothing short of breathtaking. 2007 was a great year & I look forward to watching my boys grow in 2008.
Mommy & Nolan
Daddy & Jonas
Nolan on New Years Eve
Jonas on New Years eve

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

aww mandy that is so sweet! i cant wait to be a mom either and i know that i truly have no clue until i am on the other side.. but i sure wish the other side would get here quicker ha :) thank you for sharing your life, pictures and stories with me. love you!