Monday, January 21, 2008

Laughter is contagious!!!

As you can imagine- there is never a dull moment at our house! Jonas & Nolan are growing more and more everyday! They bring such joy to our home! They amaze me everyday... A couple nights ago after baths, we were getting ready to rock them to sleep (this is probably my favorite time of day because they are such snuggle bugs!) I had walked into the kitchen to put their bottles up when I heard the boys start laughing! Chris told me to get the video camera and this is what I caught on tape....enjoy!!

If I could give any parents any advice, it would be to always keep the cameras close by. We keep our video camera in the kitchen on charge and have caught so many priceless moments on tape! The videos and pictures are worth more than all the money in the world!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Mandy, you are getting so high tech. Videos....wow! They are so super duper cute! I miss them sooo much! Love you!

Mimi said...

They are soooooo precious! They are definitely Mimi's boys!!!

Love you all

Mimi said...

That is soooooooo precious! They definitely are Mimi's boys!


Love you all,

Mimi

Mimi said...

That is soooooooo precious! They definitely are Mimi's boys!


Love you all,

Mimi