I was thinking last night about how many changes occur once you have kids. All of a sudden, you are "grown up." A little background info- The new Victorias Secret swimwear catalog came and I was picking out bathing suits for this coming summer and it occured to me that my taste had changed. No longer do I want the college girl swim suits! So I reflected back on my clothes since the boys have came and I realized that I no longer have been wearing the fitted t's with the silly saying or ripped jeans, etc. I talked to Chris and he says "well, people were asking you if you were the boys baby sitter at first!" Ain't that funny- me- the twins baby sitter! So today, I'm packing a bunch of yard sale boxes- yep- I've finally grown up! Ok, maybe not completely- but I am a mommy :)
Mom- this was for you! All the times Cindy & I took you to buy clothes and always said "mommy's can't wear stuff like that" & "thats too grandmaish" & the favorite (mom telling me last summer while I was prego) "Mandy, you always said after you had kids, bikinis like that are out!" Haha- I love you mom, more than words could ever say!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Ain't if funny....
Posted by The Raymonds at 8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I knew you would eventually feel like a Mother in dress and actions. However, you would still look good in a bikini - unlike your Mother! You see, I really knew why you wanted me to dress a certain way.
P.S. I love you too! and now that you have children you understand just how much!!
I could'nt argee with mimi any more darlin. I think you look fabulous in a bikini.
Post a Comment