.jpg)
We had the boys' 6 month pictures made at Christmas, but with the holidays- we just got them back! I'm so pleased with all the albums! Paula always does such an amazing job with my boys! Before much longer, I'll be running out of wall space in our house! All the pictures are so good, I just can't help myself. I picked a few out and scanned them on here- it would take way to long to do them all! You can click on the pictures to make them larger! Enjoy!

Jonas- he has the biggest smile :)
.jpg)
Nolan- just look at that face!
.jpg)
Jonas in his santa hat- he was unsure about it!
.jpg)
Nolan in his santa hat!
.jpg)
Our family picture... Christmas 2007
1 comments:
mandy those are GREAT! that family shot is definitely a framer and those santa hats are too cute :) i think i might need this woman's number ha!
Post a Comment