Monday, January 21, 2008

Jonas & Nolan are 7 months old!!!

I cannot believe how quickly time passes! The boys remind me everyday of how blessed I am! They are 7 months old today, and growing by the minute! They no longer want to lay down to play- they sit up! They scoot or roll to get where they want to be and they laugh all the time! Though Chris says I spoil them too much, I am so thankful that I have been able to stay at home with them and watch them grow! I thank God every night for the joy they have brought to my life! Enjoy the pictures- they are my captured moments in time that I treasure :)

Jonas Kade- his smile is so precious!
Nolan Kole- his laugh is contagious!

Nolan playing
Jonas wearing daddy's hat!
They love playing with each other!Such big boys! Looking at mimi & ignoring mommy! Jonas & his sippy cup Nolan is serious when it comes to apple juice! Our family!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Isn't is wonderful and awesome to have your own children - almost as awesome as having your own GRANDCHILDREN!!

Lindsey said...

good gracious they are getting so big. oh cant wait till they start running around.. then you will really be crazy ha :)