2 1/2 weeks ago, Jonas & Nolan both had their 1st tooth pop thru their bottom gums! Really without much of a fuss! I can't say the same for their 2nd teeth, which came thru a week ago. Jonas cried a LOT and we kept him on tylenol for all of our sake :) Last night, their 3rd ones came thru, but this time from the top! I took a few pictures, but as you can imagine, taking pictures of the teeth of 6 month old babies is very challenging! I couldn't get pictures of the top teeth, but you can see the bottom ones! Oh, and for the record- the top teeth are very painful! Both of the boys have been VERY cranky! Enjoy!!




Nolan sitting up playing with Russ the tiger!
The boys also went for their 6 month check up 2 weeks ago! Besides getting 3 shots each, all went well! Dr says they are doing great and he was very glad to hear that I had been making their baby food! They were in the 80th percentile for weight, and in the 99th percentile for heads! Such big boys!

2 comments:
i love the pic of nolan after you took his teeth picture.. i think that has mandy written all over it :)
99th percentile for their heads....I think that beats me! Love their BIG heads!
Post a Comment