Christmas this year was amazing! The giving was my favorite part- I love watching people open the presents I got them, esp my immediate family! This year, Chris kept telling me how he had managed to get me the perfect gift! Keep in mind that Chris is usually unsure of what to get me and usually buys me a beautiful piece of jewelry and takes his sister Beth with him so she can pick out the rest! (My love- I'm not complaining, Bethanie & I have the same taste and I always LOVE anything you get me! I love all the beautiful jewelry you have bought me- I promise!) After I had opened all of my presents from him but one (you know he made me wait til the end to open it)- I was thinking, I'm not sure how he could do better than what I had already opened! After all, he had already gotten me my house for my Christmas village and a necklace with 4 lockets for pictures of the boys among other things! Thats when I finally got to open it, and I cried! Chris had ordered me a mosaic! It's a 20x30 (I know- its huge!) picture of the boys that is made up of pictures of Chris & I from the time we started dating to present. He even included pictures from the delivery room! Its the most beautiful gift I have ever gotten. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He is my best friend, my strength, and my forever. He loves me with a love that is unimaginable and I'm forever grateful for him. He amazes me everyday & is an amazing father! Here is a picture of the mosiac-

If you look close, you can see all the individual pictures

1 comments:
that is awesome! where did he get it? i may need to break that out at some point for a gift for JR :)
Post a Comment