Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our 2 year Anniversary!!

It is so hard to believe that Chris & I have been married 2 years! How quickly time goes by! Last year I had a trip planned to the Grove Park Inn in Ashville, NC for a weekend of sight seeing and spa visits :) Yes, I did say last year! However, I found out I was pregnant a month before our trip and had to cancel (because I couldn't do the spa visits which made up a large portion of our trip!) So this year- we finally got our trip! Having an anniversary in the winter is fabulous! Everywhere is decorated for Christmas and you get to go on a trip before summer vacation comes! So off we went to Ashville- and we had the best time! Finding time to spend with my husband and best friend is hard with 2 lil boys at home- so this was amazing! We visited the Biltmore (which was probably the most beautiful place I've ever been), had a amazing dinner, drove the Blue Ridge Parkway, and enjoyed the Grove Park Inn all in 2 days! I can honestly say that 2years & 2 kids later- we are still going strong and looking forward to many more anniversaries! Chris is the love of my life. I know that I can always count on him to listen and make me smile! He has given me 2 beautiful boys and a world of happiness! I thank God every night for blessing me with such an amazing husband! Enjoy the pictures! And Thanks to Mimi & Aunt Cindy for watching the boys so we could spend some time together- we love you!

Chris & I in front of the Christmas tree at the Grove Park Inn
We love pictures. They are our treasures!
He looked so real! The Grove Park Inn
View from the back
The National Gingerbread house competition had just taken place and Chris & I were lucky enough to get to see all the houses! So hard to believe that its completely edible! What's funny is the fact that we watched the competition on the Food Network the night before we left :)
An amazing view from the Blue Ridge Parkway! Smores! Dessert at Frankie Bones- our Anniversary dinner! The filets were good but nothing topped the Lobster! It was amazing!
Chris & I before going in to the Biltmore :)
Me being silly- we love to smile :)
How gorgeous is this? The Biltmore
2 years ago!
God is Good!

0 comments: