Wednesday, February 20, 2008

8 months old & growing fast!!

Its so hard to believe that Jonas & Nolan will be 8 months old tomorrow! Time has flown by...it seems like yesterday when they were 5lbs and would fit in 1 hand- now they are into everything! Having twins has been such a blessing. Just to watch them with each other is amazing- and to imagine the bond they will always have is more than words could ever say! They each have 4 teeth now, can crawl, and are the cutest lil boys you've ever seen! (I'm partial, I know!) Below are pictures that I took last night...enjoy! (You can click on the pictures to make them bigger!)

Both Nolan and Jonas have figured out how to get EVERYWHERE in their walkers! They are always right on my heels! I was getting stuff out of the fridge to make some salsa. I left it open to go put everything I had taken out down on the counter. (I promise this only took seconds!) When I turned around, Nolan had already made it to the fridge and was getting the mayo out of the door! Picture above! It wasn't a minute later before Jonas had made his way into the kitchen to help his brother! Picture below!



Nolan just before he threw all my kitchen towels in the floor! He knew he was caught!
Jonas playing with daddy's cell phone! He loves anything electronic!
I've mentioned several times how much the boys love bathtime! They get so excited and would stay in there forever! They have reached the point where they cry when we get them out! I love sitting on the sink and watching them....they love bathtime with their daddy although I'm pretty sure that Chris loves giving them baths more! Above is Jonas chewing on a toy while Chris is washing Nolan's hair and Nolan is trying to get another toy!
They love to get as many toys as they can! Jonas on left, Nolan on right.

They always have to watch each other too! After baths & bottles, we enjoy laying on the couch as a family. Chris usually lays with Nolan since he is always last to go to sleep. I lay with Jonas until he goes to sleep, tuck him in his crib, and then get Nolan and lay with him! I LOVE this time of night...the boys are such cuddle bugs. I really couldn't ask for better babies! Above is Chris laying with Nolan.
Me & Jonas- as Chris says "He LOVES his momma!" He is so precious! Me laying with Nolan- I think the flash made him open his eyes because he was asleep! He won't go to sleep until I get him. Then its only a matter of minutes. He has to hold my hand and off to dreaming he goes! Chris says Nolan looks at me and goes gaga! As if it doesn't show enough- I LOVE MY BOYS!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

aww mandy i love that they have to hold your hands to go to sleep :) when is it my turn ha????

Cindy said...

They are sooo freakin cute! I miss them!