Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our busy week!

Since the boys have become mobile, Chris & I decided to fix them a playroom. That way, I can work on my homework while watching them and with the gate up in the doorway, they can't get into anything else! Since the computer is in the basement, we decided to use the basement guestroom. We moved out all the furniture, put a queen mattress on the floor for naps & reading books, and put all their toys in the floor! It has worked out great! I'm getting a lot of work done and the boys love their room! The room doesn't have any windows, so they have also started taking a 2 1/2 hour nap! Here are a few pictures of them playing earlier this week!

Nolan & Jonas wondering why mommy is always taking pictures!
Nolan crawling to get what he wants!

Jonas crawling

Jonas playing with his baby einstein musical (one of the best gifts I ever got!)

Nolan playing


One of my favorite times of day is bath time! The boys LOVE the bath tub! They love splashing and playing with all their toys. Daddy ALWAYS gives the boys their baths. Its my little break although I usually end up sitting on the sink watching! Chris always gives the boys a new hair style. Its so funny and the boys are going to kill us for the pictures...mohawks, comb overs, spiked...you name it, their daddy does it! Well, tonight, spiked hair was back- and I had to take pictures! Enjoy!

Nolan's hair

Jonas- look at all that hair!

I know I have said in previous blog how much the boys love to touch & talk to each other. This is the blessing of twins. I'm not sure if its because they were balled up together inside me or what, but I adore watching them with each other. They can be screaming, but as soon as you put them together & they can touch, everything is calm! It is so amazing. When I put them down for naps, I always put them at least 4 feet apart. I wait until they are quite and I go in and make sure they are still covered up. Usually when I go back in, they are asleep and touching- most of the time, Jonas is holding onto Nolan. Well, this is how I found them today- isn't this precious! Nolan had rolled over to Jonas. He had his legs over Jonas' and was holding onto his head! Just thought I would share! They are my miracles!

ps- Though they got their walkers for Christmas, they finally figured out how to get places! Usually they just move a couple inches in the living room, but today I was in the kitchen and turned around to find Nolan coming on in! He was so proud of himself...he couldn't stop laughing! After Jonas watched Nolan for a lil while, he too was all over the place! Its so hard to believe how fast they are growing! Hopefully, I'll get the video on here soon!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

whew just reading your blog makes me tired ha.. girl you are go go go go go! you are so good at it! :) cant wait to check out that store.. it has been all the rage of roane county i think ha!

The Habib Family said...

hi guys!!! i miss my nephews so much. wow. crawling. look at all that hair. Jonas is such a mini Chris. Please kiss them and tell them i love them. Uncle Moe sends his love. We both love you all. All the way from Jordan!!!