Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mom Agenda

I recently bought a "mom agenda" from Ella Minnow Pea and I have to say that its the best planner I've ever had! It has room for everything, including dinner plans for each night! Those who know me know I plan and am VERY OCD about being organized! Also, Ella Minnow Pea has the cutest kiddo/baby things you've ever laid your eyes on! I became addicted the first time I visited and have since bought a diaper bag for myself & several shower gifts! If you have not been, you're really missing out! Here is the blogspot address, but it doesn't do the store justice!
http://ellaminnowpea-giftshop.blogspot.com/

I also have a love for good quotes...so here is this weeks! Hope it brightens your week!

"Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and griefs which we endure help us in our marching onward." - Henry Ford

0 comments: