Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cindy & Davis are moving....


Last Saturday evening, Mom & Greg had a going away party for Cindy & Davis with all their family & friends at their house. We all grilled out, swam, played ping pong & pool, and enjoyed each other. I couldn't believe it was finally time for them to move...it seems like we started talking about it forever ago! Cindy & Davis were wonderful and surprised Chris & I with a web cam so we can talk to them over the computer (although its mainly so they can talk to the boys!) I couldn't stand the thought of saying goodbye on Saturday night even though I cried like a baby! I decided me and my boys would make another trip early Sunday morning to wish them off! (Post to come)...here are pictures from the party...

My sister & friend- I can't believe you're already thousands of miles away (tear)

The Bensons with Jonas & Beast

Cindy & Jonas (Nolan was NOT ready to get out of the pool!)

Mimi & the boys in the pool while others eat!

Jonas being the center of attention :)

Nolan walking around greeting everyone!



Photobucket

0 comments: