Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lil Sis is 21!!


A week before we went to the beach, we went with Bethanie & the crew out to celebrate her 21st birthday! It was fun watching her have a good time and greet 21 with regrets the next morning! Everyone had a great time dancing and enjoying themselves. As for myself & Chris- it was the first time we've been out since before I got pregnant! I couldn't believe how exhausted I was at midnight! We were troopers though and made it until almost 2am before we called it a night and drove home! Though we were excited to be a part of Bethanie's night, we were reminded how much we don't miss those days! After making sure everyone had a sober driver, we were out and in bed as soon as we walked in the door! Thanks Bethanie for inviting us- we love you more than you'll ever know! Thanks Cindy & Davis for keeping the boys overnight- I know you enjoyed every minute of it! Enjoy the pictures!

Bethanie & Robert

Bethanie, Chris, & the signature pose...

Bethanie met her a friend :)

Our silly picture...

Moe & Leann's silly picture...



Photobucket

0 comments: