Last Sunday was Bethanie's 21st birthday! So we had to celebrate Saturday night on the boat! After we got all 7 kids to bed, the party started! I know the night fishermen that were back in our cove were hating us playing our loud music and everyone screaming- but we had a blast! Everyone danced, sang, and enjoyed theirselves (maybe even a little too much :)! Here are the family friendly pictures from Saturday...I'll have a couple videos up soon! Bethanie- you are definitely more to me than just my sisterinlaw! You are always here when I need you, always willing to help me in any way (even willing to clean my bathrooms!), and one of my bestest friends! You are AMAZING with my boys and they love you so much! They light up when you walk in and I always know they are in good hands when I leave them with you! You are a great person with a heart of gold and I love you more than words could ever say! I thank God for you and the smiles you bring into my life! Happy Birthday!Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Happy Birthday Bethanie!!!
Last Sunday was Bethanie's 21st birthday! So we had to celebrate Saturday night on the boat! After we got all 7 kids to bed, the party started! I know the night fishermen that were back in our cove were hating us playing our loud music and everyone screaming- but we had a blast! Everyone danced, sang, and enjoyed theirselves (maybe even a little too much :)! Here are the family friendly pictures from Saturday...I'll have a couple videos up soon! Bethanie- you are definitely more to me than just my sisterinlaw! You are always here when I need you, always willing to help me in any way (even willing to clean my bathrooms!), and one of my bestest friends! You are AMAZING with my boys and they love you so much! They light up when you walk in and I always know they are in good hands when I leave them with you! You are a great person with a heart of gold and I love you more than words could ever say! I thank God for you and the smiles you bring into my life! Happy Birthday!Posted by The Raymonds at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment