
Sunday morning, I loaded Jonas & Nolan up and we headed to moms to say "see ya later" (I don't say goodbye- just a rule!) to Cindy & Davis! We got there in time to help Mimi cook breakfast for everyone, eat, and help them load up! I knew seeing them leave was going to be hard, but I didn't know how hard it actually going to be until it came time to do so. I cried, mom cried, and Cindy cried- if you know Cindy at all, you know she is like the strongest woman I've ever met! She handles everything with such a calm manner and never, I repeat NEVER cries! So I know this was just as hard on her- seeing her tears broke my heart that much more! After a lot of hugs and watching her love on the boys, they got in their car and headed off on their journey! While I will miss her sooo much, I am so excited that they are getting this chance of a lifetime to travel & see things a lot of people will never get the chance to do! They were leaving moms and traveling to Nashville 1 night, Houston, TX for 2 nights, Arizona for 3 nights- LA, California for 2 nights- wine country, California for a night, and then on to Seattle! What a trip- stopping places to visit and driving the pacific coast! I talked to Cindy earlier and they were in New Mexico. They've been gone 3 days and I've already booked plane tickets so Chris & I can take the boys to visit them in Seattle in November!
Davis wondering where they were going to put everything!
They couldn't have fit another thing in that car if they tried!
Jonas sneaking in a bag to go with them!
Its almost time...and our mother was having a VERY hard time...
Driving away...

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Seattle Bound....
Posted by The Raymonds at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh Mandy I am crying right now for you! I know it is so sad but I promise it will be ok! I never thought I would ever move this far away from home and it still makes me sad from time to time knowing that I cant just go and see my fam whenever I want, but it is God's perfect plan and not our own :) Keep booking those plane tickets!
Post a Comment