Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Days with my boys!!



Everyday seems like a new adventure at our house. The boys are both growing so fast. I often wonder if I will be able to hang on to each memory forever- I pray I do. I find myself laughing constantly at the amazing things the boys do, the silly faces they make, and how they look for their daddy when I say no! They literally amaze me everyday. Yesterday, Jonas bumped his head (this is an everyday thing, you just can't protect lil boys all the time!) and started crying. Ten seconds later, here came Nolan walking up to Jonas with his binky & he put it in Jonas' mouth! My heart just melted! They are always doing things like that and I watch in amazement just knowing that they will always have a special bond that most people can't even imagine. They are still doing everything together, rarely leave each others side. Nolan's favorite place is the steps. He loves to sit on the 2nd step (I guess the first one isn't high enough) and watch everything. He will sit there forever and just watch while Jonas brings him toys to the steps! They are both walking, though Nolan is more like running everywhere. Jonas smiles on cue which is the cutest thing you've ever seen! While they share everything well, they are both mommas boys and don't like to share me. They'll try and push the other one off me- which makes me laugh. All in all, I can say that I'm blessed beyond words with 2 beautiful healthy boys that I adore more than life itself. They are still sleeping from 9pm to 8am. We play after breakfast, eat lunch, go on a stroll, and they still nap from noon-3pm! They are very easy boys and I'm blessed to get to spend my days with them! Enjoy the pictures!!!


Contemplating who is going to climb first!

Nolan is definitely my lil monkey

Jonas playing peek-a-boo with mommy

Nolan putting a bucket on his head

Nolan taking a break- he's so precious!

Jonas is always giving Mickey hugs & takes him everywhere!

Nolan loves playing with buckets

Nolan is such a big boy!

Jonas making sure his mouth is full at all times!

Eating breakfast- mommy's homemade muffins (with carrots hidden in them) & peaches & pineapples :)



Photobucket

0 comments: