Monday, August 25, 2008

Jonas as Superman!!


This morning, Jonas got his first major booboo. As I have said in previous post, both Nolan & Jonas have become monkeys. They can climb up & onto everything! Well, as I was getting their breakfast ready this morning at our 5th wheel, the boys were playing in their bedroom. They have an entertainment center in the middle of their bedroom that has shelves on the bottom. I glanced in their room to check on them just in time to see Jonas standing on top of the entertainment center. Well, I couldn't get there fast enough. In the blink of an eye, my lil superman flew off. Thankfully, I still had pillows in the floor which is where he landed. However, on the way down, he scraped his nose on the wood. My heart sank as I saw him look up and realized he was bleeding. I scooped him up and hugged him so tight- and he wasn't even crying!! Scared me more than him! He is such a tough guy! I know this is the first of many, I'm just not sure how many I can take!




Photobucket

0 comments: