So many things have happened in the past 2 weeks and I've definitely been slacking in the blog area! I started my clinicals! I'm in a Drs office 2-3 days a week seeing patients! Within the first hour, I was hooked! I knew that this was exactly what I wanted to do the rest of my life! I love going in and talking with each patient. I even found an enlarged liver with hard bumps (probable cancer) and a heart murmur in my first week and was very proud of myself. Writing prescriptions is taking some getting used to but all in all, I'm loving it! I have quit working in the ER. Between school 1 day a week and clinicals, it was just taking too much away from my family. I'm fortunate that I can do this and blessed to have such a supportive husband. On to the family- Jonas and Nolan are learning new words daily...including "potty." We have been working for several weeks on using the potty but until tonight, all the boys would do was sit on it. I wasn't complaining though. They would sit for an hour if I'd let them! But then tonight- NOLAN USED THE POTTY! I got all excited and was dancing around the bathroom saying "Yay, Nolan you used the potty! Go Nolan!...etc" you get the idea! Nolan started dancing around and then looked up at me and said "I potty!" Ok, I'm overly proud but hey- Nolan used the potty! Here are some pictures from the past week! Enjoy!
Nolan showing off his potty skills...he takes his blankie & a book to potty :)
Jonas has to watch everytime he gets on the potty
Jonas telling mommy that he's done...or in his words "all done"
Best Friends
Sweet Nolan in his favorite place...rocking!
Brushing their teeth on mommy & daddys bed
Dad- this picture is for you! The boys in their "Future Goldwings" suits!
Jonas fell asleep eating lunch :) He is such a stinker!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
The joys of my Boys!!
Posted by The Raymonds at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my gosh that last picture of Jonas sleeping in his high chair with his little hands folded is too precious! Congrats on the potty success.
Post a Comment