
Its official! My boys can now take off their clothes, take off their diapers, and RUN from mommy! Oh the excitement at our house :) Just thought I'd take a few minutes and post some recent pictures of the boys. We went for their 18 month checkup and all is well. They both weighed in at 26lbs and were 33 inches tall! I know I say it a lot, but they are so much fun! They are using more words and are hilarious to watch together! Chris has taught them how to give "dap" which is touching fist together. He'll say "Jonas, give daddy some dap" and Jonas will come running across the room to give daddy dap while saying "dap, dap, dap"...its so cute. I tell you this because while we were seeing Dr. Lin, Nolan looked up at him while Dr Lin was in the middle of his assessment, held up his fist to Dr Lin, and said "dap"....it was so funny! Dr Lin had no clue what to do so I had to help him out! I'll post a video soon of the boys giving "dap"...until, enjoy the pictures!
I finally caught him! He thought it was funny!
My big boys LOVE chili
Jonas letting me know that he needs more ;)
Nolan ended up with both bowls- they like to pass things back and forth- lovely, I know
Nolan being Mr. Artist- he really gets into it!
Jonas painting

Wednesday, January 21, 2009
My little boys...
Posted by The Raymonds at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My grandsons are so talented and cute!
Post a Comment