Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Any day now....


I'm going to be an aunt!! Leann (Chris' sister) is ready to have Daylan any day now! I am probably driving her crazy calling everyday to check and see if she's contracting! I feel like I've waited FOREVER to be an aunt & I cannot wait to spoil lil Daylan!! Leann is scheduled to be induced a week from today but I'm hoping she will be able to go on her own and experience all the excitement that goes along with it. Induced or not, she has waited forever to have a baby and cannot wait to meet her son! Moe is doing great too. I'm a little worried about how Jonas & Nolan are going to react. Not only have they been the only 2 grandchildren/nephews in the family- Moe is by far their favorite and I'm not sure how they will do having to share him! Everything is "Moe" "where Moe go" "see Moe" etc.... They LOVE their Moe! Its nice that Leann & Moe live right behind us and the boys can visit Moe every chance they want & Chris and I can visit Daylan! Above is a picture I took of Leann. I was more than honored when she asked me to take her maternity pictures! I have not had time to "photoshop" them, so excuse the flaws! And Leann- I knew you wouldn't want a belly pic on here, so I used this one! I'll update as soon as Daylan comes! Please keep Leann, Moe, & Daylan in your prayers!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's a beautiful picture! Congrats on becoming an aunt.

The Habib Family said...

Mandy
Of course you arent getting on my nerves...you are my sister! You are supposed to check on me. Tomorrow is the big day. I absolutely cant wait. Thanks for being here for me. You are going to be a wonderful aunt.
Love you.
Leann