
We have been spending every weekend at the RV Park. I guess its our weekend getaway, but we enjoy it very much! There is so much for the boys to do and so many people for them to visit! My cousins are all down there and the boys really enjoy getting to spend time with kids. We usually head down on Friday afternoons. We cookout, let the boys ride their tricycles, play on the playground, and go up to the pavilion for Friday night entertainment (there is something different every week). After baths, we put the boys to bed (usually late around 11pm) and play Rook with whoever is up for a couple games! Dex & I were last weekends champs! Saturday we all sleep in. Then we cook breakfast, play at the playground, and take the boys swimming. After naps, it usually the same- lots of playing. Sundays are lazy but I wouldn't have it any other way! Chris has been building us 2 new patios outside our camper. He is so talented! The first patio is finished and looks great! Here are some pictures from the past couple weekends at the park. How I love to take pictures of my boys- I guess its my way of watching them grow! They are getting so big!!
The boys visiting Poppy
Nolan getting caught on our bed in the camper putting on mommy's leggings
Floating around the lake with Mimi
Nolan LOVES riding his "cycle"
Jonas riding
Cooking out at Mimis camper- chicken casserole & sides- the family favorite!
Daddy's helpers
The boys cheering on their daddy as he works on the 2nd patio
The 1st finished patio

Friday, July 24, 2009
Weekends at the RV Park!!
Posted by The Raymonds at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It looks like they have a blast here. I love that first pic of them on their tricycles. Soo cute!
Post a Comment