Friday, July 24, 2009

Lions, Tigers & Bears....


Monday, Chris took off work so we could take the boys on their 1st trip to the zoo. I think we have both been looking forward to this trip since they were born! We went just before I delivered and couldn't stop talking about how we couldn't wait to bring the boys back! My dad & Barbara came with us since dad is on vacation from work. The boys LOVED the zoo. Nolan now wants a "nake" (snake) and Jonas is hung up on the "montees" (monkeys). We just loved watching their faces! They did great riding in their strollers- getting in and out to see the animals. I guess I'm not really surprised- they are such good boys! We didn't even make it out of the parking lot before they were asleep!

My sweet boys watching the penguins

Nolan & Barb watching the birds

My 4 favorite men in my life watching the rhinos

Daddy & Jonas petting the camel

Mommy & Jonas

Me & pops with the boys looking at the elephants

Gorillas

Random sign



Photobucket

0 comments: