Thursday, May 22, 2008

Congrats Aunt Neenan and Uncle Moe!!

Since I have failed to update everyone- here's a quick recap. Moe finally got to come home at the end of April! We have had a great time getting to know him. He's such a warm person and genuinely loves Leann to pieces! It's so good to finally see her happy! Now, back to the wedding. They were planning on getting married next month while we were in Destin, however, I think it was just hard for them to wait. So they decided last weekend would be the time! So in a week, we all put together a wedding! (And I thought I planned mine fast!) It turned out to be a beautiful ceremony. Jot and Brenda walked her down the isle together which was precious! The songs were great! Bethanie and I served as bridesmaids while Chris and Robert were groomsmen. The reception included a sit down dinner and dancing. We all had a lot of fun! Leann- I couldn't be happier for you! I'm so proud to call you my sister and I love you dearly! Moe- she's truly one in a million. I hope you two have a lifetime of happiness. May God richly bless your marriage! Enjoy the pictures!

"Today I found the boy I'm going to marry..."

Nana (Brenda) and Nolan at the receptionMe and my sisters- Leann and Bethanie
The happy couple with Brenda & Jot (Leanns parents, my inlaws)
Papaw and his boys!
Mimi & Poppy (my mom & stepdad) with the boys during the ceremony
Pops (my dad) with Jonas during the reception
Jon and Brock at the reception
Us girls doing the cha cha slide at the reception..."now everybody clap your hands!"
"How low can you go?" Leann and Moe dancing with Eli

Me and My wonderful husband and 2 handsome lil boys!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Who was the photographer? It looks like they did an awesome job!

Lindsey said...

mandy you look so hot! man your boys have "one hot momma" :)