Have you ever got ready to take a picture and realized your camera was broke? Well, that what happened to me 2 weekends ago- and I could kick myself for not taking my SLR camera with me! Guess we'll be getting a new point & shoot camera... Anyhow, Chris surprised me with a weekend getaway for just the 2 of us for my birthday! I was so excited! I LOVE alone time with my hubby! So 2 weekends ago, we headed to Atlanta for my final celebration! He had planned the whole trip! We shopped, enjoyed Buckhead, and enjoyed being just the 2 of us again! He took me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner- which was good, but the cheesecake was amazing! On Sunday, we headed to Six Flags for a day of fun! We had the best time riding roller coasters, eating funnel cakes, and being kids again! By the end of the day, we were more than ready to get back to our boys! Chris- thanks for a wonderful weekend and being such an amazing husband! I'm so lucky to have found such an amazing man to walk by my side for the rest of my life! Thanks mimi & poppy, pops & Barb for watching the boys while we were gone! I know the boys had a blast going on stroller rides and swinging at the playground! They love you so much!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment