Friday, May 16, 2008

Lake boys!

Last weekend, Chris and I took the boys on their 1st ride in our boat! Last summer, they were too small- so we were really excited to have them out! After slathering them down in sunscreen and putting their life jackets on, we were off! At first (before we started moving), the boys were both in tears. They HATED their life jackets! But as soon as we took off and the wind started blowing, they were laughing! Chris and I watched and laughed as the boys babbled to each other, smiled, and looked around! They are such lil troopers and we can't wait to watch them all summer as they experience new things!
Me & my boys!!
Nolan and his big grin! Jonas is smiling, but he won't dare let go of the binky!
I think they like the lake and boating as much as their daddy and I do!
Me and Jonas- He got sleepy and finally fell asleep without crying the first time!
Nolan was too busy helping daddy drive the boat!
He is such an angel- and is getting a head full of curls...just like his daddy ;)

0 comments: