Jonas and Nolan have become experts at helping me around the house! Ha! Everywhere I go, they follow- and usually undo whatever I have just finished! They are such characters! This morning, as soon as they finished their breakfast, I went to the laundry room to fold some clothes! Here come the twins! And this is what they decided needed to be done- Hope they put a smile on your face! I know I was laughing the entire time!Thursday, May 15, 2008
Mommy's little helpers!!
Jonas and Nolan have become experts at helping me around the house! Ha! Everywhere I go, they follow- and usually undo whatever I have just finished! They are such characters! This morning, as soon as they finished their breakfast, I went to the laundry room to fold some clothes! Here come the twins! And this is what they decided needed to be done- Hope they put a smile on your face! I know I was laughing the entire time!Posted by The Raymonds at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment