Monday, October 13, 2008

Clowns, Tigers, and Elephants- Oh my!!


Saturday, after a very successful yard sale, we decided to take the boys to the circus at Thompson Bowling! Mimi had given us tickets for us to go and we had been looking forward to it! When I picked the boys up from daycare on Thursday, they each had a ticket to the circus as well which gave us 2 extra tickets! So we asked Mimi & Poppy to go with us since they had gotten us the first set of tickets anyways- not to mention I knew Mimi & Poppy would be so excited to go! They have been waiting for the boys to get big enough to go do fun things like this and I can only imagine whats to come! The circus was CRAZY!! I had not been since I was small and I was amazed at everything they had! We enjoyed popcorn and cotton candy, watching the parade, and watching the animals! Chris may have even loved it more than the boys :) After we left, we hit up Rafertys for some food! Noone does fried mushrooms like Rafertys- and the boys LOVE fried mushrooms! Amazing, I know! Enjoy the pictures- I didn't take a lot...there was just too much to watch! Mimi & Poppy- thanks for the tickets and for going with us! We really enjoyed it and look forward to many more outings soon! Love you both!

Daddy & Nolan waiting on Poppy- Nolan is Poppy's lil boy!

Mimi & Jonas waiting to go in...

Before the circus started, they had pony & elephant rides

The boys watching the tigers with Mimi & Poppy!

The elephant riding a barrel...the boys loved the animals and Chris turned into an amazed 5 year old!

Chris & I after the circus at Rafertys eating dinner- one of our favorites!!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Perri said...

Ok - you're going to laugh! For some reason, I thought you'd say Cascade Falls. That's where we're building and I bet your lot is two lots away from ours. Is it on a cul-de-sac? How ironic!