Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jonas & Nolan at 15 months!!


Its Sunday night & I'm finally getting a chance to play "catch-up" on here! Things have been so busy at the Raymond house! Ok, maybe not so busy- just too busy enjoying our boys to get online! That happens around here a lot lately! Jonas & Nolan are growing so fast, so each free minute Chris and I have, we soak up being a family! We are well aware of how fast time is flying and really don't want to miss a thing!

Jonas and Nolan are doing well in daycare! They get so excited when we arrive! Both of them walk right into their class like "here we are, let's get the party started!" They LOVE their friends and their teacher which makes it so much easier! Their teacher tells me everyday how well behaved they both are. She says they are great boys, always sharing their toys and helping other kids...sorry, it was a proud mommy moment! They make so much artwork and have really seemed to grow a lot over the past 3 weeks...

At home, they are so much fun! They have become very creative with their toys and eat so well! I'm so proud of their healthy appetites! They still LOVE taking baths and LOVE LOVE LOVE to brush their teeth! They are just too stinkin cute for words! People always say "you must have your hands full" but I swear they are the 2 easiest children I have ever saw! They play so well together, entertain themselves, and love to curl up with mommy & daddy and give lovins! I couldn't ask for better boys :) Enjoy the updated pictures and a brief look into our lives!

Jonas fell asleep at lunch! I guess mommy & daddy wore him out- playing is sooo hard :)

A closer look!

Finally- a picture of the boys right before leaving for "school"... such big boys!

Yummy breakfast- waffles & fresh peaches!!!

Lazy days at home = 3 hour naps + running around in a diaper and tshirt + snacks & sippys on our mat in the living room....life as a toddler!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy said...

So Nolan still looks just like you! Love you all!

Amanda said...

Hi Chris and Mandy! I saw your link on Perri's blog and I just had to see the boys. They are precious! I hope we can see you at your mom's sometime soon. I can't believe how big they've gotten. Time flies! Take care.