
Jonas & Nolan are officially 16 months old! I just can't believe it! They are growing so fast and learning at what seems like the speed of light, I just look at them in awe and amazement. I find myself saying, "what did I do to deserve 2 beautiful, healthy, and wonderful little boys?!?" They are so perfect! I guess I am partial, but I love those lil guys more than anything in this world! God is good :)
My big boys before leaving for school. Nolan is upset because I took his bink out of his mounth!
Nolan "ok, I'm better- Now you can take a picture"

Friday, October 24, 2008
We are 16 months old!!!
Posted by The Raymonds at 6:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hey girl, did you make those pacifier holders? i am looking to do them as well. where did you get the clasps?
Post a Comment