This morning after breakfast while Chris and I were cleaning up the pancake and egg mess we had in the kitchen, the boys were roaming around playing as usual. Since I have gates up blocking rooms they don't need to be in and cabinets and outlets are babyproofed, I only glance at them every couple minutes. All of a sudden, I noticed they had gotten very quite. My boys, quite? Never- they are always talking to each other and laughing! So I walk toward the living room when I noticed Jonas standing in the foyer, looking at me and smiling. I say, "Jonas, where is your brother?" Jonas just smiled! I thought, oh no, its starting...I thought I had a good couple months left! So I repeat, "Jonas, where is your brother?" Jonas walks to the coat closet door and gets up on his toes and opens the door like its the easiest thing he's ever done!
Jonas "here he is momma" except it was actually sounded like some babbling and grunting! Nolan thought it was funny! He walked right out laughing! I couldn't believe that while he was shut in the closet in the dark, he didn't make a sound!! Lord knows how many times Jonas had locked him inside and let him out already! 
The boys playing in the coat closet. They continued to play and shut each other in and out of the closet which had Chris and I laughing ourselves silly!
My biggest fear- the boys can open the front door! They are not tall enough to reach the dead bolt yet, though I know that time is approaching fast! (Don't worry, on the door leading to the basement stairs, we have installed a lock that the boys cannot unlock!)
There goes Nolan. Jonas is trying to decide if this is a time to follow or not! I couldn't help but laugh...but rest assured, the dead bolt will always be locked at our house! Hopefully our house will sale and we can move off this main road that is always busy with traffic!
Nolan was so proud of himself for getting outside on his own! He is such a stinker and I adore that smile :)
Loving on each other thru the window. They LOVE each other. Chris and I often talk about how jealous we are of their bond! Its amazing just to watch them! Their pediatrician informed us that twins usually don't speak words as fast as other children because they have developed their own language early on that only they understand! Its true! While the boys do say single words like momma, ball, duck, and so on- they still babble to each other and fully understand what the other is saying. Its really amazing!

Saturday, October 25, 2008
Hide and Seek...
Posted by The Raymonds at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How precious! It must be wonderful to watch your boys interact with each other. Great pictures!
Post a Comment