
Jonas and Nolan are growing so fast that it's hard for me to keep up! They are talking in sentences, using the potty, buckling into their carseats, saying when they are hungry and what they want to eat, and amazing me more and more everyday! Everyone told me time would fly but I never knew how true it would be! Here are a few updated pictures and a short story:
Mommy- Nolan, don't throw your crumbs in the floor. Leave them on your plate please. (another crumb lands at my feet while I'm doing the dishes) Nolan, did you just throw more food in the floor?
Nolan- No mommy (while constantly shaking his head)
I go back to washing dishes while watching Nolan out of the corner of my eye (it's so funny how moms do that! I really used to think my mom was just guessing :) Suddenly, Nolans hand quickly goes up and down and another crumb lands at my feet.
Mommy- Nolan, did you just throw more food on the floor?
Nolan- No mommy (shaking his head again)
Mommy- Nolan, I just watched you do it.
Nolan- No mommy! Boo did it! (Boo is his stuffed monkey that goes everywhere with him)
Mommy- No Nolan, I just watched you do it. Now you have to sit in time out. I have told you that we do not throw food in the floor and next time you should listen to what mommy says.
Nolan walks over to the time out spot in the kitchen floor and sits his monkey down.
Mommy- Nolan, what are you doing?
Nolan- Boo's in timeout
Mommy- well that's fine, but Nolan is in timeout too!
He is only 2! What does the future hold?!? This is why I pray for God's guidance every night before going to bed!
Nolan put his monkey "Boo" in timeout!
The boys before church
Jonas playing at Mimis
Nolan riding mommys old rocking horse at Mimis

Wednesday, October 14, 2009
My boys....
Posted by The Raymonds at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
On the picture of Nolan and Boo in timeout, I couldn't decide if that was a halo or horns on his head. I decided since he was my grandson it must be a halo!
DEPENDS ON WHO WROTE THE FIRST COMMENT (MAY B HORNS) POPS
Post a Comment