
Nolan & Jonas have become quite the chefs at our house! I have always LOVED to cook! I love to make dinner, bake goodies, and experiment on my own. Since the boys were little, I would put their bouncers on the counter tops so they could watch as I danced around the kitchen. Yes, I don't go into the kitchen without music playing and to this day, when the boys get on the island, they immediately ask for music! As they have gotten older, I have started letting them add ingredients, run the mixer, and lick the bowls! If I walk into the kitchen, they are right on my heels saying "I wanna cook" and 99% of the time, we stop everything and cook! I've gotten very VERY good at hiding vegetables in everything- even sweets! Jonas always wants a wooden spoon and Nolan wants to hold the bowl. They are so much fun and are going to make 2 girls very happy one day!
Homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Shaking up the dry ingredients...
They LOVE to help!
Homemade banana bread
Watching the mixer make homemade mocha cheesecake...yum!
Nolan couldn't wait til we were done and he could lick :)
Jonas taking a turn licking...

Saturday, October 10, 2009
My compliments to the Chefs...
Posted by The Raymonds at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment