
The boys have been looking forward to today all week! All I have heard is "when Anna Grace coming?" Anna Grace is one of my best friends (Maribeth) little girls. She is exactly 3 weeks older than the boys! So this morning when they woke up, I told them that she was coming soon! They were so excited! They were making loops around the house singing "Anna Grace is coming! Anna Grace is coming!" I think I'm in trouble already :) Maribeth & Anna Grace got here early this afternoon. The boys were waiting on Anna Grace to help make cupcakes. They all took turns adding ingredients and stirring. After baking, we moved on to painting pumpkins. I had bought 3 "baby punkins" as the boys call them. They had a lot of fun getting messy painting! After cleaning them up, they played forever with puzzles, stickers, trucks- you name it, they played it! After dinner, it was time for the boys to take baths. Anna Grace hopped right in too! They played for a while before it was time to get out. After diapers & lotion, they decided to jump on the boys beds for an hour. They had the best time giggling and holding hands while jumping. In fact, I think they spent the majority of the day holding hands- Anna Grace in the middle, of course! I'm so glad they love her so much! It gives Maribeth & I more excuses to get together!
Helping make cupcakes
Painting their pumpkins for Halloween!

Holding hands jumping off the step
Look at those precious faces!
Sneaking higher & higher up the stairs
Its bedtime & they have not slowed down all day!
Jumping off the bed is so much fun!

Saturday, October 24, 2009
Anna Grace is coming!!!
Posted by The Raymonds at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment