
Mom and I have been looking forward to this trip for a while! We booked it back in May and were looking forward to a long girls weekend! We headed to Nashville 4:30am on Thursday morning to make our 6am flight! We had excellent flights and had a short layover in Las Vegas where we played the slot machines. Mom quadrupled her money and I lost it all...isn't that the way it goes! Cindy was waiting on us when we arrived in Seattle at noon Seattle time. She had packed a picnic and we headed to a local park to eat. She told us that she had every minute planned and she was not kidding! After eating at the park, we went to a specialty cupcake bakery and had dessert. We then did some shopping at childrens stores so I could find the boys presents to take home. Cindy & Davis had just bought a house 2 weeks earlier and took us to see it next. Its beautiful but they had not closed on it so we only got a tour. We headed home to rest a cook dinner before going to a comedy show that night! By the time mom & I got in bed, we had been up 24 hours! We were exhausted! The next morning, we started out at a french bakery for breakfast. Afterwards, Cindy surprised us by taking us to the spa where she had made appts weeks earlier. The massage was hands down the best I've ever had! We then ate at Virginia Inn (my request & favorite from our previous visit)... It did not disappoint! We spent the rest of the day shopping downtown, going to the library, and meeting Davis for drinks & pizza! Saturday, Cindy surprised us once again with a 3 hour food tour of the market. Oh. My. Goodness! It was heavenly! We had so much good food! Afterwards, we loaded up and headed to capital hill for shopping- these were the shops I was looking forward to most- clothes you can bet noone will have back home! We stopped by the market to get fresh veggies for dinner before heading home. We cooked mom a birthday dinner which was awesome- good job Cindy! We played games the rest of the night. Sunday, we headed over to meet Viv, the little girl Cindy keeps. She was adorable & entertained us all! Then we did some touristy things like scope out Bill Gates house before eating lunch at Beths Cafe. We decided to take naps afterwards and ended up being lazy and watching 4 chick flicks. Mom, Cindy, and I all piled in bed and didn't move! Monday morning, we packed up, headed to the airport, and flew home. It was a great visit and we decided to have a girls trip every October! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful mom & sister! Thanks Cindy for letting us stay and working so hard on planning our visit! You're the best!
Flying into Seattle...
New homeowners!
At the comedy show.jpg)
Fish Market...ohhh, the salmon :)
Me with 2 of my favorite people!
Mom & I
Cindy & Davis at Beth's Cafe
Fixing to head to the airport to head home
So happy to get home to my boys!.jpg)
The boys playing with the puzzles mommy brought home!

Thursday, October 15, 2009
Seattle!!
Posted by The Raymonds at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am glad you enjoyed the trip! I would love to have both of you anytime :) it would be nice if you guys just moved here and then I could have you all of the time!!
I love you and those lil stinkers!
Post a Comment