Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Sewing projects!!

I finally got my sewing machine back (I got a new disk drive put in it) and I have finished some projects that I'm very proud of. I have bought some new patterns for outfits, high chair/grocery cart covers, toddler sleeping mats, and newborn overalls that I cannot wait to try! For now, here are a few of my newest projects. I have to say that I am in love with the pacifier clips! They are so adorable and they stay attached to active children easier than the Walmart clips! The crayon roll is another favorite and seems to be a great gift! Everyone has LOVED it so far!

2 pacifier clips I made for Jonas & Nolan!

Just a few of my favorite ribbons that I've made into pacifier clips!

The crayon roll I made for Avery on her 1st birthday! The pattern can easily be changed for markers and large crayons.

Crayon roll opened without crayons- this is just the cutest gift!

The crayon roll opened...

Burp Cloths and Bibs I made for lil Hans- Debra's new baby boy!!




Photobucket

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

good job! all look great! and i would love to get the grocery cart cover pattern as well. where did you get it??